Q. What’s the most important asset of any organisation?
A. It’s people… and that’s why it’s vital to invest in them!
Check-out our templates that are all about developing the people in an organisation’s Contracts & Procurement Department https://lnkd.in/dgGjUZw:
* Development Plan – provides C&P employees with clear direction on how to increase their skill set and progress their careers. Motivated employees who feel empowered ultimately improve business performance through their commitment and increase productivity.
* Graduate Development Plan – helps graduates learn, develop and improve their C&P skills, and sets up their career for success.
* Organisational Design Guideline – provides guidance when creating or reviewing the design of a C&P Department, based on size of company, sector, etc.
* Organisational Chart Samples – to be used alongside the above Guideline.
* Skills Matrix – outlines the skills specific to a C&P Department, together with comprehensive skill definitions and levels, and the requirements for each skill level based on four main role grades.
* Training Needs – sets out training topics to consider when contemplating development plans for a C&P Department.
Contact Jody Rowe for more information, or head over to our website and book a FREE 15 minute consultation https://lnkd.in/dH_T5WU
#contracts #procurement #upskilling #procurementprofessionals #peoplemakeplaces #procurementwithpurpose #procurementleaders